Shuttle buses, taxis and public buses will be running throughout the event across Edinburgh city centre and Edinburgh Bus Station.
The dedicated Terminal V Lothian bus shuttle service 98 will be running all day and night to and from the city centre to the festival.
Tickets can be purchased on-bus via contactless only or in advance through M-tickets available from the Lothian Buses App.
• The 98 shuttle will run from George Street’s Assembly Rooms to the festival site
• The first bus departs George Street at 11:30am with the last bus departing at 16:30pm
• The first departure from the Royal Highland Centre back to George Street leaves at 18:00pm with the last bus departing the site at 23:45pm
• £4.50 single / £7.50 return / £10 Network Day Ticket
• Eligible persons under 22 travel FREE with a valid Scottish National Entitlement Card